Contact UsGet In Touch
Send a Message
Staff Contact List
Feedback and Complaints
Members of the public (including parents, carers and students) can raise a concern or complaint if they think that the school or a staff member has:
- done something wrong
- failed to do something that should have been done
- acted unfairly, unreasonably or disrespectfully.
Do you, your child or someone you know need help or support?
At Aldinga Beach B-7 School we have a range of support available to promote and maintain student Wellbeing.
If you feel like your child could use some extra support with their mental health or wellbeing, contact Tom Vincent, the Student Wellbeing Leader at Aldinga on 8556 5060 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tom will discuss your child’s needs with you and will work with you to create a plan to best support your child.
In addition to the support Tom can offer, Aldinga Beach B-7 School has a Mental Health Social Worker provided through Grow Wellbeing who is available to support your child and family.
Grow Wellbeing’s Supports include:
- Individual support for Students
- Tailored group sessions
- Ongoing Mental Health and Wellbeing monitoring and outcome measuring
- Parent Wellbeing support and mediation Services
- Student behaviour analysis and management
If you need further support, you may be interested in the following providers: